Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
Why YOU'RE Here
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Why YOU'RE Here

Positivity unite. There's a reason we all come back.
Don't just bitch about the forum. PRODUCE.

I'm here for the band, first and foremost. I'm into a lotta stuff. So the forum's a way to catch up and branch out.

Familiarity. There's certain people that are genuinely cool. I post some of the same stuff at other forums. So different insight is interesting. The petty fighting that occurs over non-issues just adds to the charm.

Jun 09, 2011, 19:34


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Re: Why YOU'RE Here

the scar is a bent rat.
but the life of a toad is one quater.
1/4

does anyone have parmesan cheese.

truth is i was 'lab obsessed for too long.
even when it was outlawed. god knows why.

i am not a miami boy. hurts.

you have a charm. poison. thats why i reply.

not war

Jun 09, 2011, 23:19


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Why YOU'RE Here

Are you ok? Can you answer 'normally'?

Jun 09, 2011, 23:30


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Re: Why YOU'RE Here

i can, but i believe everyone shoult have freedom of expression.

this is a forum where you can have art-words.

or a heart attack.

i can reply normally sometimes.

but this time i believe in beer.

a petty jipe is better then what most typical americans would say. tho.

i cant respond normally, because i'm just a weiner, sorry.

:P

Jun 10, 2011, 00:01


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: Why YOU'RE Here

GaryB2 wrote:
Are you ok? Can you answer 'normally'?


I usually avoid those posts. lol I tried. People would rather complain about the board than say what they like. *shrug*

Jun 10, 2011, 02:52


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

_Rael_
13 posts

Why are YOU Here, MY RETARD?

You were banned for being a fucking ASSHOLE! Now get the fuck out of here!

Jun 10, 2011, 04:43


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Re: Why YOU'RE Here

MY RETURN wrote:
Positivity unite. There's a reason we all come back.
Don't just bitch about the forum. PRODUCE.

I'm here for the band, first and foremost. I'm into a lotta stuff. So the forum's a way to catch up and branch out.

Familiarity. There's certain people that are genuinely cool. I post some of the same stuff at other forums. So different insight is interesting. The petty fighting that occurs over non-issues just adds to the charm.




*LMFAO* *SARCASM* *THREW THAT AT YA* *SHRUG* *LOL* etc etc.

Jun 10, 2011, 05:53


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Why YOU'RE Here

78 sluss wrote:
i can, but i believe everyone shoult have freedom of expression.

this is a forum where you can have art-words.

or a heart attack.

i can reply normally sometimes.

but this time i believe in beer.

a petty jipe is better then what most typical americans would say. tho.

i cant respond normally, because i'm just a weiner, sorry.

:P



Thank you. You've got potential. Enjoy your beer.

Jun 10, 2011, 06:00


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Why YOU'RE Here

MY RETURN wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:
Are you ok? Can you answer 'normally'?


I usually avoid those posts. lol I tried. People would rather complain about the board than say what they like. *shrug*


I'm trying to engage. He was complaining of being ignored. I'm a big sap.

Jun 10, 2011, 06:06


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: Why YOU'RE Here

to take a break at the mill and to re-discover my child side.

Jun 10, 2011, 15:26

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index