Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Workout thread
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Workout thread

What's your motivation? What's your routine? Share

The walking thread from a few months ago got the ball rolling. Plus, there was Gary's powerlifting. So thanks to everyone who participated in that.

MOTIVATION: Burning off steam. Staying active. There's a couple of asses in my neighborhood that could use to get kicked. lol (jk)

MUSIC: Hatebreed, 50 Cent, theme music

ROUTINE: 3-4 sets of 10. Over a 100 crunches and pushups a day (just debating now on how many days)

Jun 12, 2011, 20:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

Re: Workout thread

I would really like to learn the Olympic lifts however I could be too old and inflexible.

Jun 12, 2011, 21:20

MY RETURN
1963 posts

GaryB2 wrote:
I would really like to learn the Olympic lifts however I could be too old and inflexible.

I've seen ripped 60 yo's at the job. I'm sure you'll be fine. lol I can't imagine listening to Stereolab during a pump. Do you go for bulk or definition? *curious*

Jun 12, 2011, 22:24

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
GaryB2 wrote:

I've seen ripped 60 yo's at the job. I'm sure you'll be fine. lol I can't imagine listening to Stereolab during a pump. Do you go for bulk or definition? *curious*

Strength. Increased sexyness is a by-product :)

Jun 12, 2011, 22:32

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I'm preparing for the World's Strongest Man Contest. I toss the atlas balls every morning 5 am, listening to the lab or Sheryl Crow.

Jun 13, 2011, 00:03

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I take plenty of human growth hormone and horse vitamins with my Grape-Nuts.

Jun 13, 2011, 00:06

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

My footwear: Reebok

Jun 13, 2011, 00:07

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Then I put a bit in my mouth and pull my monster truck up and down the drive with my teeth.

Jun 13, 2011, 00:30

labadore
labadore
88 posts

25 minuts on the stationary bike with emphasis on the arm stroking.

Music:

Olivia: Let's get physical
BTO: Takin Care Of Business
Bangles: My Lips Are Sealed

Repeat

Jun 13, 2011, 03:49

labadore
labadore
88 posts

labadore wrote:
25 minuts on the stationary bike with emphasis on the arm stroking.

Music:

Olivia: Let's get physical
BTO: Takin Care Of Business
Go Gos: My Lips Are Sealed

Repeat

Jun 13, 2011, 03:51

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index