Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
For The Love Of Records Don't Buy Vinyl From Amazon!!!!!!!!!!!!
51 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: For The Love Of Records Don't Buy Vinyl From Amazon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I expect you're right Hito, but when the nearest independent vinyl dealers shop is 80 odd miles away in Plymouth (England) it makes more sense to buy online, maybe you have real record shops near where you live, I wish that I did, really I do! but alas there are none.
I live in a rural area and the nearest music shop is 25 miles away, it's HMV and I can assure you they don't do a lot of vinyl instore, the cd selection isn't much cop either, so what would you suggest? I buy 80%-90% of my cds,vinyl,dvds and books online simply because there are no stores nearby, on the other hand though my butcher, greengrocer, baker and health food shop are all local independent and family run which is great, so I don't have to use the supermarkets.
Again I wish there was a really good music store near me but you can't have everything.
I am grateful that I can get a replacement Chemical Chords too, Amazons return policy is excellent, I was just understandably upset that my original order arrived in such a bad state, all the best and kind regards to you, Joe.

Jun 16, 2011, 22:40

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: