Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
alan's book, on smoking.
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

alan's book, on smoking.

that guy alan has a book on giving up smoking.
alan carr, is it?
i want to give up, but i am in a social situation where giving up is nigh on impossible.
i do martial arts, and feel uncomfortable when i have a smoke afterwards.
i smoke around 30 a fdat (day)

(good typo)

i dont read much, and dont really know if a book can even help given my situation. guess i just answerd my own question.

but does the book work?

Jun 22, 2011, 23:28

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: alan's book, on smoking.

It worked for me, I've been free from it for over five years now and I don't miss it in the slightest, I had been smoking for 26 years between 20-30 a day. It's one of the best books I've read, it changed my life for the better.
Get the book and just do what he says to do and you will find it easy to stop.
I was doubtful at first but it worked, it will work if you simply follow his instructions.
Forget everything you've been told about stopping smoking, this guy tells the truth about it, he's not patronising because he smoked for more than 30 years himself,
all the best mate, kind regards Joe.

Jun 23, 2011, 04:29

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

A bullet in the head is a whole lot faster than 30 cigs a day but you get the sane end result.

Jun 26, 2011, 20:42

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Haha same, not sane. Jeeesus.

Jun 26, 2011, 20:43

jorbel
329 posts

could you please tell me what book is that? thanks in advance

Jul 08, 2011, 10:19

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Yeah it's called 'Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking' pick it up on Amazon for a few quid, all the best Joe.

Jul 08, 2011, 12:15

jorbel
329 posts

Thanks Joe.

Jul 09, 2011, 23:37

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

You're welcome, hope it works for you like it did for me, all the best, Joe.

Jul 10, 2011, 00:59