Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
pomposity aside, i need a home.
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

pomposity aside, i need a home.

i might get thrown out of my place of residence, due to not getting out of bed.

does anyone have a spare abode?

just askin'.

Jun 26, 2011, 10:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: pomposity aside, i need a home.

Salvation army

Jun 26, 2011, 16:44

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Yep, the Salvation Army are great, they helped me a few times in my life during very difficult situations, all the best Joe.

Jun 26, 2011, 17:09

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

cheers guys, but i think my situation is ok atm.

i keep thinking i'd get a billionaire crib if i advertised to the net.

but thats 'cos i'm mental, i suppose. :/

Jun 26, 2011, 18:10

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

salvation army in the even of an emergancy.
i dont like where i live, they treat me and make me feel
like i am at school. and now they're threatening to move me somwhere else. i hear there are some scummy places.
let me tell you!

Jun 26, 2011, 18:33

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

You wrote before you live with your parents. I'm sorry we can't really help you from afar, except to try to convince you to get help of some sort. Your parents can't necessarily do it for you.

The irritation people show you on this board is because of "spamming" the board with one nonsensical thread after another, which isn't a good way to use a message board, or to get people to respond to you with respect. You seem to get down on yourself, and often end your posts with some self-demeaning statement or other. I think you are somewhat aware of how you post and how it affects other people, but it doesn't seem like you can really stop yourself from doing it at this point. I think it would be great if you were able to get some kind of help in your real life to allow you feel better.

Jun 26, 2011, 19:07

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
You wrote before you live with your parents. I'm sorry we can't really help you from afar, except to try to convince you to get help of some sort. Your parents can't necessarily do it for you.

The irritation people show you on this board is because of "spamming" the board with one nonsensical thread after another, which isn't a good way to use a message board, or to get people to respond to you with respect. You seem to get down on yourself, and often end your posts with some self-demeaning statement or other. I think you are somewhat aware of how you post and how it affects other people, but it doesn't seem like you can really stop yourself from doing it at this point. I think it would be great if you were able to get some kind of help in your real life to allow you feel better.

The thread reads "pomposity aside".

Jun 26, 2011, 19:13

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

78 sluss wrote:
i might get thrown out of my place of residence, due to not getting out of bed.

does anyone have a spare abode?

just askin'.

I'm not being pompous when I say that it's pretty embarrassing for you to be thinking that crashing at some stranger's place, for an indeterminate amount of time, is preferable to just turning shit around and getting your lazy ass out of bed. For fuck's sake! I mean, it's nothing personal, kid, but is being shiftless so important to you? No "host" is going to tolerate it, either. Go mow some lawns! You can be your own boss, and the initiative you show will likely make your home life a LOT better than you probably imagine it could.

Jun 26, 2011, 19:29

nsc283b
405 posts

Why not ask Slushy?

Jun 26, 2011, 22:45

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

no one knows who i am in 'real life' as my interests in good music are all too 'taboo'. so i have to be someone else and no one understands. and i get negativity inflicted on me and i inflict negativity on myself. most people i know are useless. and think that i am one of life's tragedies. but despite all this negativity, and immaturity on my part and part of the others in real life, i still have that sence of inner calm. some times i refect the negativity in amusing ways, or assume not all negativity has to be negative. i am a hot mess, but i dont feel like a disaster. and you're right i do have some sence of how i'm affecting others. not enough though. i cant fall inline, as i have no need to. i'm 'lab obsessed all my life, so i have to spam here. :/

Jun 27, 2011, 00:06

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index