Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
pomposity aside, i need a home.
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: pomposity aside, i need a home.

You don't bother me at all. Anybody getting upset by trolls is a nutjob, imo. All this makes for a fabulous research project, just what I've been looking for. The History of Trollism and the Consternation of the Common Internet Discussion Board of Obscurities. :)
Hope you find a home , get well soon.

Jun 27, 2011, 17:47

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I looked up trolling on wikipedia and according to my source, every member of this forum qualified as some form of troll. I surmised why some people keep suggesting a moderator- it's so they can assume the role of moderator for themselves and eliminate the membership rights of any forumite they have a disagreement with ! Can you believe that? what a bunch of fascist dictators ! I'm not going to tolerate it !

Jun 27, 2011, 22:15

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I looked up trolling on wikipedia and according to my source, every member of this forum qualified as some form of troll. I surmised why some people keep suggesting a moderator- it's so they can assume the role of moderator for themselves and eliminate the membership rights of any forumite they have a disagreement with ! Can you believe that? what a bunch of fascist dictators ! I'm not going to tolerate it !

Jun 27, 2011, 22:17

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

These "moderator" folks want to be "elected" moderator- just like a politician. I wouldn't trust them. I read about these "moderator" types on wikipedia. They are just as bad.

Jun 27, 2011, 22:28

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

78 sluss wrote:
i might get thrown out of my place of residence, due to not getting out of bed.

does anyone have a spare abode?

just askin'.

Don't listen to these fucks. Join the military. Chicks dig scars and uniforms ! and paychecks

Jun 29, 2011, 18:57

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
78 sluss wrote:
i might get thrown out of my place of residence, due to not getting out of bed.

does anyone have a spare abode?

just askin'.

Don't listen to these fucks. Join the military. Chicks dig scars and uniforms ! and paychecks

Freak your parents out; they'll beg you not to go.

Jun 29, 2011, 18:59

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Blod

Jun 29, 2011, 19:55

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index