Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
sloow forum
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

sloow forum

this forum is moving real slow atm.
my posts are probably the most primative here.

i dont know linguistics or anything like dat.

forum experts on here, i must be white belt.

j8illk

Jun 28, 2011, 13:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: sloow forum

78 sluss wrote:
this forum is moving primative linguistics here. I dont know anyone like dat.Forum exports white belt.

Most people believe that a swamp underhandedly conquers some impresario related to some swamp, but they need to remember how ridiculously the coward beams with joy.

Jun 28, 2011, 16:15

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Most people believe that a swamp underhandedly conquers some impresario related to some swamp, but they need to remember how ridiculously the coward beams with joy.
[/quote]
The pyrophiles sat down to bumblepuppy the buncoartist. Hokum is best enjoyed by nudniks of noplaceville. No soap on the no-clap medal dollface. I lost all my doodle-e-squats over a donnybrook. Hiding in the doniker, I counted my my dooteroomus and decided donkey years is a very long time, agreed. Still, hearts and flowers aside, pogo jumping for hay-eaters and headlights is the pie in the sky for ping jockeys wearing pine overcoats for the birdies singing.

Jun 28, 2011, 16:36

Dara
Dara
905 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
pie in the sky for ping jockeys

The feverishly darling bonbon gives lectures on morality to the unruffled piroshki. A ballerina has a change of heart about a amour-propre around a pocket, and the starlet borrows money from a tea party.

Jun 28, 2011, 16:43

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Spread it on thick, that's right weasel out. Businessmans bounce are creampuffs for the crawl. Hincty high monkey muck deserve the short-sheet of shamus slush pump. You small fries and corned beef hash slops. Don't slip the trolley when the wild mare's milk or whoopee water makes one wiggle-waggle the clams.

Jun 28, 2011, 17:01

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Now that's bad James Joyce.

Jun 28, 2011, 17:05

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Dara wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
pie in the sky for ping jockeys

The feverishly darling bonbon gives lectures on morality to the unruffled piroshki. A ballerina has a change of heart about a amour-propre around a pocket, and the starlet borrows money from a tea party.

pfff, mop up on mop mop muckrakers. mountain dew mud muggles fiasco. Squaring the beef for the stable push is swan sweat squealing. I was swatting flies from my swamp-root swazzle and a good Joe in good time oofus go-man-go without the go-along. you dig?

Jun 28, 2011, 17:17

Dara
Dara
905 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
you dig?

I dag daga dog god dooo - yeah! thing is, things never were and always will be too late for broomhandles. Smug victory wipes stem from the glory of the unknown. Always there are loon trees growing from a single seed - a sustainable rain forest of extremism. 'Passive libertarianism is the root of all complacency' so says the keeper of the gates. The miracle of brute fundamentals is recalled in this piece by Herbert L. Ankleshackler: "!"

Jun 28, 2011, 17:23

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

DevastatorJr. wrote:
Now that's bad James Joyce.

Indeedy, awlrighty. Have you heard ? Goldilocks in a goldfish bowl gong gong goo got gold stars on a part of Cheese Bun Charity Girls choose cheery cherry pie chestnuts, chewing gum chins music, chirping, chivvy chippy chips are down chisel chitty choke up chit chat and that's the chop for the chopper chip. you dig ?
Wig fittings- 25 dollars.

Jun 28, 2011, 17:41

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Tremaculus on your part. But did you ever consider? Riotous peon-tification and the likes, what with the price of mardgles (dried or vorticied) these days. Understandably, for what is the where if not whence, hence the thitherly man begets what's coming towards him, not at her. Tremaculus, the lot(te). (Were it not forged in l'esprit des tsaristes, bunt bunt.)

Jun 28, 2011, 18:47

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index