Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
'Lab on the web...
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

'Lab on the web...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=98444690

Found this by accident. Not sure if it has appeared here before. It's pretty cool!

Dec 20, 2008, 11:55

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Re: 'Lab on the web...

amazing! Neon BeanBag appeared to be a song about Mary

Dec 20, 2008, 19:24

Del_Armg0
Del_Armg0
20 posts

was so evident reading/listening the lyrics !

"There She was ... "

Dec 21, 2008, 01:50

mikka000
1083 posts

nice one thanks gary!

Dec 21, 2008, 01:56

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

"well its obvious she's not coming back"

thats too amazing.

Thnx Garebear.

Dec 21, 2008, 02:48

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

This is good!

I like to collect these things, so I have uploaded a recording of this for whoever fancies it (split into tracks and properly tagged and whatnot):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YCHKR75G

I hope this isn't illegal or anything? If anyone (Martin for example?) disapproves I will be sure to remove it. Enjoy!

8 )

Dec 21, 2008, 03:08

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
This is good!

I like to collect these things, so I have uploaded a recording of this for whoever fancies it (split into tracks and properly tagged and whatnot):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YCHKR75G

I hope this isn't illegal or anything? If anyone (Martin for example?) disapproves I will be sure to remove it. Enjoy!

8 )

Oh hobo so thoughtful Thx. i like inserting little inviewy bits into mix tapes i make. I shall use these for sure.

Dec 21, 2008, 03:26

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Ah, thanks, nice. Learned where the name chemical chords came from. :) And I'll have to pay attention to the lyrics of Neon Beanbag now.

Dec 21, 2008, 10:02

mellotron
mellotron
154 posts

Very cool! Thanks for posting that.

Did anyone notice the marimba/vibraphone melody from "Brakhage" popping up towards the end of "The Emergency Kisses." It makes sense because the chords are basically the same. Still, brilliant!

The story about Mary and "Neon Beanbag" was very touching. I'll never listen to that song the same.

Dec 23, 2008, 21:13

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

Hum. Subliminal ear candy.

Dec 23, 2008, 21:19

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index