Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
*I give up*
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

*I give up*

I tried.

Talking gently, showing respect, listening, showing no respect, swearing, being direct, insulting, complimentary, critical, positive, encouraging and all stations in between - and nothing works. I tried to reason with him and get him to limit his madness to one thread.

We are still stuck with a load of bullshit from 78 sluss clogging up the forum. It's just going to get worse in my opinion - he has now registered another three or four bullshit names to widen the scope of his insane posts. It's over for me - I give up. I'm afraid I have much better things to give my time to.

Very sad really. I feel sorry for the groop - I honestly think it's time to pull the plug now before this maniac does some serious damage to the memory of the band in the eyes of the world. He's 'ripping a c***t' in all of our heads and I for one have had enough of it.

cheerio!

Jun 30, 2011, 17:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Re: *I give up*

Be like your avatar and let the GS rip a *bleep* into the pink wall of madness, Dara.

Jun 30, 2011, 17:09

Dara
Dara
905 posts

wracket wrote:
Be like your avatar and let the GS rip a *bleep* into the pink wall of madness, Dara.

yes perhaps that's the only thing to do - abandon ship and head for the lifeboat. I need a long lie down in a darkened room first though...

what a complete waste of time and energy...

*walks mutteringly away into the distance closing the door quietly on the way out*

Jun 30, 2011, 17:20

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

I think we should all just make more of an effort to post new topics and engage in the legit threads where we have input. don't respond to the nonsense; let is sink. too many people with interesting music taste and thoughts have left already. these strange antics are annoying, but not very hard to just skip past.

I am definitely sticking around as I think there is still something to gain from checking in now and then. I like the diverse opinions and feedback.

Jun 30, 2011, 17:28

Dara
Dara
905 posts

meanchico wrote:
I think we should all just make more of an effort to post new topics and engage in the legit threads where we have input. don't respond to the nonsense; let is sink. too many people with interesting music taste and thoughts have left already. these strange antics are annoying, but not very hard to just skip past.

I am definitely sticking around as I think there is still something to gain from checking in now and then. I like the diverse opinions and feedback.

I totally agree but the thing is, the thing is the legit threads are getting less and less and the madness is getting far to many serious replies. I don't know if I have been unpopular here - that's all rather academic now, but i have tried to start threads about music and written some humourous stuff to try and lighten things up a bit and I get nothing, nada - zip. I post a load of nonsense bollocks and I get masses of replies - even serious ones. That alone tells me it is no longer a place I can contribute to (or would want to anyway).

Jun 30, 2011, 17:37

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

I totally understand and agree with your reasons. I just would like the cool peeps to stick around. take care!

Jun 30, 2011, 17:46

Dara
Dara
905 posts

meanchico wrote:
I totally understand and agree with your reasons. I just would like the cool peeps to stick around. take care!

you too Meanchico, you too.

Jun 30, 2011, 17:47

GaryB2
GaryB2
2328 posts

I understand what you're saying.

Hang in there ffs!!

Jun 30, 2011, 18:20

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
343 posts

meanchico wrote:
I think we should all just make more of an effort to post new topics and engage in the legit threads where we have input. don't respond to the nonsense;

Agreed. Any one who wants this place to stay cool, please do exactly meanchico said, please.

Jun 30, 2011, 18:37

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

It ain't that bad, ahab. Go with the flow, domino.

Jun 30, 2011, 21:57

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index