Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
*I give up*
11 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: *I give up*

meanchico wrote:
I think we should all just make more of an effort to post new topics and engage in the legit threads where we have input. don't respond to the nonsense; let is sink. too many people with interesting music taste and thoughts have left already. these strange antics are annoying, but not very hard to just skip past.

I am definitely sticking around as I think there is still something to gain from checking in now and then. I like the diverse opinions and feedback.

I totally agree but the thing is, the thing is the legit threads are getting less and less and the madness is getting far to many serious replies. I don't know if I have been unpopular here - that's all rather academic now, but i have tried to start threads about music and written some humourous stuff to try and lighten things up a bit and I get nothing, nada - zip. I post a load of nonsense bollocks and I get masses of replies - even serious ones. That alone tells me it is no longer a place I can contribute to (or would want to anyway).

Jun 30, 2011, 17:37