Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
who does creative stuff?
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: who does creative stuff?

calapia wrote:
I done do music.

Well then git er done!

Dec 23, 2008, 06:56

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

I do digital art and play guitar.

used to write but i don't think much of that anymore.

Dec 23, 2008, 12:20

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Oh yeah...I sang in "Star Wars: The Musical" and acted in "New Clear Farm" and "Cycle of a Clown" (the latter of which will probably not ever be finished).

Dec 23, 2008, 14:06

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I latch hook. I'm beginning to make my own patterns which is very creative for me because I'm crafty but not technical. Once upon a time I also wrote poetry and songs (laughable) and I still do when inspired. My main vein is choreography which I studied in my teens and I've been dancing all my life. Today though I like to choreograph with the computer because of the unlimited range of movement and the element of perfection that portrays my visions.

Dec 23, 2008, 16:03

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
I latch hook. I'm beginning to make my own patterns which is very creative for me because I'm crafty but not technical. Once upon a time I also wrote poetry and songs (laughable) and I still do when inspired. My main vein is choreography which I studied in my teens and I've been dancing all my life. Today though I like to choreograph with the computer because of the unlimited range of movement and the element of perfection that portrays my visions.

Very coherent post.

Dec 23, 2008, 16:19

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Eddie is a choreographer! ha! heeee you fruit. dancers have diseases

Dec 23, 2008, 16:23

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I play harmonica. I love it.
I'm going to take up lap harp next. bought an accordian but not much success with that. love to play blues on those harmonicas especially after a couple of drinks, I go nuts.

Dec 23, 2008, 16:34

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Hey mitch, didn't see this post before. I draw comics too! I'm also trying to get a podcast going...

Dec 23, 2008, 16:48

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

What kind of comics do you guys do? We could do a Stereolab themed anthology...

Dec 23, 2008, 16:56

mellotron
mellotron
154 posts

I play bass and keyboard in an indie-pop band. (www.myspace.com/thegiranimals)

Oh, and hi to everyone here (this is my first post).

Dec 23, 2008, 18:23

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index