Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
who does creative stuff?
Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Re: who does creative stuff?

DevastatorJr. wrote:

I was doing these caricatures of different musicians also lately -- M.I.A., Beck, The Fiery Furnaces, and of course The Groop. I'll post them when I get a chance.
Yes I want to see those!

Dec 29, 2008, 04:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

In IOC , I've initiated an intiative to modernize surgery with standard robotics and we're frontierspersons in tissue development and growth and of course genetic engeneering , thus proliferating my seed with all the mamas keeping the monarchy RAD! for the future. it's fun.

Dec 29, 2008, 16:11

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

I keep looking at that pile of scrap metal next to my drill press. Time to get the welding torch out.

Dec 30, 2008, 04:47

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

I've also been making and giving away more mix cd's than usual. I made three 80 minutes mixes last month and I'm currently half way done with another, and have two more in planning stages. Fun to make, but it can be hard to find the right people to give them away to sometime.

Dec 30, 2008, 19:34

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Quit causing chaos!

Dec 30, 2008, 19:36

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Archigram wrote:
calapia wrote:
I done do music.

Well then git er done!

I hate that guy, and that phrase. Someone at work put his picture (with the phrase on it) in our meeting room. Ugh.

Dec 30, 2008, 19:38

ayecarumba
3 posts

I do some creative stuff and this is my Stereolab related work. It's a bit out there...

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d97/scotti2hotti1/ChemicalChordsart.jpg

Jan 03, 2009, 22:17

Bytor Peltor
Bytor Peltor
165 posts

I make great mix tapes full noise : )

Jan 04, 2009, 01:17

calapia
calapia
252 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Archigram wrote:
calapia wrote:
I done do music.

Well then git er done!

I hate that guy, and that phrase. Someone at work put his picture (with the phrase on it) in our meeting room. Ugh.

Yeah, I hate that calapia guy too!

Jan 04, 2009, 04:32

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

calapia wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
Archigram wrote:
calapia wrote:
I done do music.

Well then git er done!

Yeah, I hate that calapia guy too!

"You *might* be a NY elitist if..."

Jan 05, 2009, 00:02

Pages: 8 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index