Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Your first music of the day.
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

suggestive_devil
suggestive_devil
106 posts

Re: Your first music of the day.

tram 21, endlessly!
totally!!!
love the last Imitation Electric Piano as well, and "energy is beautiful", "relatively good times", "blow it up..."

^^

(ah... yep! I would have just LOVED to get their first cd, at Monsieur Pikey market, at La Cigale, but it wasn't there. :P)

Dec 23, 2008, 23:02

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Enivrez-Vous 3:52 Stereolab Peng! Alternative & Punk 2 22/12/2008 18:20

Dec 23, 2008, 23:06

augustus
augustus
54 posts

This morning it was Carmina Burana and then Help (starting with You're Going to Lose that Girl after a little spat with Laura)

Dec 24, 2008, 13:39

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Crystal Castles has been excellent for this purpose for me lately. It's super hard to get going when you're facing mass amounts of snow and sub-zero temps.

Dec 24, 2008, 15:25

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

I just watched them on YT (beauty and the beast.. heh heh). Seriously, that music certainly lends itself to driving with the consistant beat (what I would call a lock groove). It flows with your movement through space. If there was something stuck to one of your tires and you drove at the right speed you could match that beat. We had a little nip this morning with Mr.Bacardi and Ms. egg nog.(All the basic food groups you see).

Dec 24, 2008, 15:59

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I listen to classical music all day. that's the way I was raised and I have reverted to that. I like to listen to vocalizations though like d & l or jauna molina. I would like to find some jazz vocalizations. I find lyrics grating and intolerable these days I like nonsense. oooh oooh sergio mendes . I've been really into sergio mendes.

Dec 24, 2008, 16:14

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

Pick up some flowers on the way home. Tell her you are a flower child seeking peace and love. Corny, but that stuff works for us.

Dec 24, 2008, 16:17

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

yeah I wanna find a good nonsense good time vocalizer like the chicks from sergio mendes band. dedededang dedededangadang adedadeedadeeadeedadang a dang. really floats my boat.

Dec 24, 2008, 16:19

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I wanna suggest

sergio mendes for your morning wake up

Dec 24, 2008, 16:28

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

How about Cluster?

Dec 24, 2008, 16:29

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index