Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
cultural boycott of Israel
53 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

k.
k.
407 posts

Re: cultural boycott of Israel

Harold Bissonette wrote:
vega wrote:

"Geert Wilders is a right-wing bigot who was taken to court in Holland for his inflamatory anti-Muslim ideas. Quite frankly I've several better things to do than spend half an hour of my life listening to him."

Geert Wilders was taken to court and found innocent.

His "inflamatory anti-Muslim ideas", as you call them, are actually valid warnings about the threat of Islamic cultural practices and barbaric Sharia Law replacing enlightened Western Civilization, as is now abundantly apparent in many parts of Europe.

What seems abundantly apparent to me is that you have an extremely intolerant right-wing view on life. Fuck off.

Hmmm. If by "right-wing" you mean that he is looking at life as it is, (whether practiced by Americans, British, Jews, Muslims or the rest), and not through some binary, black-white visor, vega is one of the biggest "right-wingers" on the Forum.

Jul 21, 2011, 17:19

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: