Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Blame it on the sausages
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: Blame it on the sausages

Sky is good though, they do a far better job that the BBc (or Ch 4 or 5) ever did.

I used to go and watch it in the pub, then I realised how muchg I was spending on drinks (and everything else), I figured 25 a month is worht it to save me spladging it all on overpriced naff beer in grotty sports pubs.

Same goes for footie & rugby.

I have a bad feeling about this test, I think Raina and Dhoni are going to dog it out.

Jul 25, 2011, 15:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Strauss dropped Tendulkar 3 balls before Jimmy A got him lbw. So Strauss has dropped Tendulkar AND Dravid in this test, their 2 best batsmen. And he hasn't batted particularly well. Maybe the captaincy is getting to him?

Jimmy A is just ridiclously handsome too. He's my hero!

Jul 25, 2011, 15:01

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

It was 20 to get in today, and the queue went all the way back to St johns Wood tube. Still they reckoned everyone would get in. I've never wanted to work less. grrr.

Jul 25, 2011, 15:03

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Jimmer has got the new nut after tea, it's swingin' and he making the ball talk. That slip cordon needs to be on high alert - this partnership has got to be broken.

Strauss has got to make runs in this series or he will walk away quietly. "Pretty Boy" Cook will take the captaincy.

Jul 25, 2011, 15:10

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

thomas2 wrote:
It was 20 to get in today, and the queue went all the way back to St johns Wood tube. Still they reckoned everyone would get in. I've never wanted to work less. grrr.

I know. I'm only a short saunter from Lords, but had bits and pieces to do (which I probably could have put off, but word of the queues got to me by 10-ish). I go to Lords once or twice a season to see the Middle, who are having a good season despite becoming officially the worst 20-20 team in the world (or something).

Henry B. just mentioned General Shufflehouses! TMS does rule.

Jul 25, 2011, 15:10

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

i nearly made it Middx - Sussex at Lords in the t20, sadly work got in the way (Sussex are my team).

Next season maybe - we could have a beer, Harold!?

Jul 25, 2011, 15:12

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

My daughter certainly thinks he's pretty!

Jul 25, 2011, 15:13

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

thomas2 wrote:
i nearly made it Middx - Sussex at Lords in the t20, sadly work got in the way (Sussex are my team).

Next season maybe - we could have a beer, Harold!?

We should be facing your lot again next season (fingers crossed). I saw them a couple of seasons go when Mushtaq Ahmed was bamboozling everyone.

...oooh another wicket!

Jul 25, 2011, 15:19

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

It's pretty groovy how this 'sadistic, brutal murder thread' has been hijacked by Straussy's teflon hands and TMS.

Jul 25, 2011, 15:28

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

'sadistic, brutal, murder' could be the description of Sharma's short-pitched snorter to KP yesterday.

"Captain Cool" Dhoni is out, Harbhajan is playing and missing.

Jul 25, 2011, 15:35

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index