Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Blame it on the sausages
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: Blame it on the sausages

Cool, I'll be there.

Jul 25, 2011, 18:26

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

thomas2 wrote:
Well, not too boring for you not to read it? Pleb.

Sorry Thommy, no offense intended, did you see my Friedberger video yet?

Jul 25, 2011, 18:47

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

No not yet. I expect it's less boring than this thread?

Jul 25, 2011, 19:00

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

thomas2 wrote:
No not yet. I expect it's less boring than this thread?

The video is in the "upcoming concerts" thread at the GS.

It's also very boring.

Jul 25, 2011, 19:09

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

(Condolences to those affected, of course...)

Jul 25, 2011, 19:15

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

That wasn't cricket. It was M&S cricket.

Jul 25, 2011, 20:35

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

thomas2 wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14259313

WTF is wrong with this world? This guy lived with the rotting corpses of his victims & did various other things that make me feel physically sick to contemplate.

Why are humans so despicable?

I started reading Mark Twains , "Letters to Earth, " last night. It's about the devil and human nature and society.
I have a theory and this might interest you because you were a vegetarian; we've eaten so many animals that we've become animalistic, it's in our DNA now. Just like an appendix.
I don't know why people are so dangerous and stupid. I stay home a lot. Maybe I'll find my soulmate on E Harmony. At least I'll get a free meal.
Yeah, people are really neurotic and psychotic sometimes I wonder what it all is for; the fleeting moments of tranquility and contentment. I don't watch the news anymore it messes with my inner peace. That sounds so selfish but one of my kids was in a major hurricane, bp spill...after the BP spill I stopped watching the news. I will read wikipedia because it lacks sensationalism, like, "It smells like sausages." that's gross.
I go out occasionally and the guys are like ,"who's she?" a hermit.

Jul 25, 2011, 21:13

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
thomas2 wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14259313

WTF is wrong with this world? This guy lived with the rotting corpses of his victims & did various other things that make me feel physically sick to contemplate.

Why are humans so despicable?

I started reading Mark Twains , "Letters to Earth, " last night. It's about the devil and human nature and society.
I have a theory and this might interest you because you were a vegetarian; we've eaten so many animals that we've become animalistic, it's in our DNA now. Just like an appendix.
I don't know why people are so dangerous and stupid. I stay home a lot. Maybe I'll find my soulmate on E Harmony. At least I'll get a free meal.
Yeah, people are really neurotic and psychotic sometimes I wonder what it all is for; the fleeting moments of tranquility and contentment. I don't watch the news anymore it messes with my inner peace. That sounds so selfish but one of my kids was in a major hurricane, bp spill...after the BP spill I stopped watching the news. I will read wikipedia because it lacks sensationalism, like, "It smells like sausages." that's gross.
I go out occasionally and the guys are like ,"who's she?" a hermit.

Maybe I should go out more so I don't get chopped up. It's dangerous at home too. and then people are perverts and offenders. The neighbors are felons. and then if I move I just move to a new group of felons. and it doesn't matter how much money or how nice the neighborhood. My former neighbor, a lawyer, was just indicted on embezzling 900,000 clams ! ugg. People

Jul 25, 2011, 21:25

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oh, I thought you guys were trying to solve the worlds problems and ya'll are talking about sports.
I have a theory that sports ruined my hometown because we've gotten all these damn sports teams and so an influx of people moved to our town and our infrastructure can't support it.
sports ruined our town. It was a nice city twenty years ago. Too many champions. haha too many winners brought the demise. beware.

Jul 25, 2011, 21:30

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

That was exactly what I thought about when I first saw this thread!

Jul 25, 2011, 22:27

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index