Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Blame it on the sausages
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

This isn't new.

It goes back to my topic a few weeks ago about the body left in the Boston area pool for days. People were too lazy or in their own worlds to even notice.

Jul 25, 2011, 22:52

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Re: Blame it on the sausages

I saw the light though Steph, and started eating meat! I don't chop up drug addicts and let them rot in my house though. Standards!

Jul 26, 2011, 08:09

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Re: This isn't new.

Maybe if you hadn't been a total arsehole a few years back people wouldn't ignore you now? Just a thought.

Jul 26, 2011, 08:10

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Btw it's not laziness. It's wilful.

Jul 26, 2011, 08:10

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

No wonder Sachin doesn't like the DRS. He'd have been out 5 times in that test if it was in use!

Jul 26, 2011, 16:04

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

no I don't read all the posts. I didn't want to read anything depressing as I said I don't watch the news. This post tricked me because it was talking about sausages and it was all over the board talking about sports and homicidal maniacs and world peace and sausages. Sorry.

Jul 26, 2011, 18:11

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

*thumb between index and middle finger* "got your n o s e"

meat is murder...
bararism starts at home...

Jul 26, 2011, 19:53

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

jauntymonty wrote:
*thumb between index and middle finger* "got your n o s e"

meat is murder...
barbarism begins at home...

Jul 26, 2011, 19:57

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

God Bless whoever Steph is, if they were able to help you see the error of vegetarianism then they have a special gift indeed, cheers Joe.

Jul 29, 2011, 00:07

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

lereostab wrote:
God Bless whoever Steph is, if they were able to help you see the error of vegetarianism then they have a special gift indeed, cheers Joe.

I'm not even vegetarian but this comment has truly annoyed me. "Error of vegetarianism"??

Jul 29, 2011, 17:19

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index