Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Blame it on the sausages
67 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: Blame it on the sausages

Error in the sense that it's completely wrong to promote vegetarianism as a healthy diet, it is extremely unhealthy for a human being to not eat meat and saturated fats, contrary to the huge media drive to brainwash you in to thinking saturated fat is bad for you, it is actually one of the healthiest foods you can consume.
And yes I have extensively researched this subject for over 8 years now and looked in to the science behind it, I was a vegetarian for 5 years so I've been in both camps.
Basically if you want to live longer and feel healthier then eat plenty of good quality meats and eggs with no fear of real butter, cheeses and dairy cream, add to this 2 or 3 helpings of fresh vegetables and salads each day and you will feel great and your health will improve.
Avoid sugar, honey, fructose and all high carbohydrate sweeteners and syrups, also avoid all grains and cereals and the breads made from them, don't eat too much fruit either, if you must eat fruit then eat blueberries and strawberries as these are better for you.
O.K. I'm ready for the veggie militia to shoot me down now, kind regards Joe.

Jul 29, 2011, 20:44

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: