Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
9-11 Retrospection
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: 9-11 Retrospection

lereostab wrote:

There are mixed opinions in Britain about the whole thing, a lot of people increasingly seem to think that the C.I.A. planned the whole thing to be used as an excuse to invade the Arab nations and steal their wealth, whereas others are happy with the official version of events, as for myself I'm not sure who did it, but whoever did do it set in motion a terrible chain of events.
I saw a documentary about the structure of the building which was very interesting and some film footage seemed to show that the towers were demolished in the same way that a steeplejack would bring down huge chimneys.

Ridiculous. We watched hours and hours of footage watching the planes dive into the buildings. We know who did it, and if you don't, perhaps you should do a little reading.

The CIA being capable of something like that? You might be more accurate to think the CIA, and the Bush administration were a bunch of bungling fools, not capable of something that complex.

Sep 07, 2011, 07:43

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

When you say "we know who did it" who are you refering to?
I don't think it's possible to say with absolute certainty who did it no matter how many times you watched it on television...

Sep 07, 2011, 18:27

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

That's an interesting angle, I wonder who managed to take that picture. How does this picture convince you?? if demolition charges had gone off slightly out of sync wouldn't that be how a building would come down? especially as a plane had been flown in to it.
Maybe I'm missing the point, please explain how it convinced you?

Sep 07, 2011, 18:36

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

I'm referring to the pilots, the sleeper cells, and the organization they belonged to. We have all sorts of powerful secret agencies in this country, as you do in your own. And a huge complex of secret agencies and contracting businesses have expanded insanely post 9/11. (Listen to a recent Fresh Air about that.) But the CIA isn't going to blow up the world trade centers in their own country. It's idiotic, simplistic conspiracy theory, tabloid fodder.

Sep 07, 2011, 18:56

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

This picture shows the south building as it begins its collapse. The point of weakness is where the plane collided. Also, watch any controlled demolition. They are done from bottom floor up. The twin towers pancaked, top floors down.

Sep 07, 2011, 19:41

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

lereostab wrote:
That's an interesting angle, I wonder who managed to take that picture. How does this picture convince you?? if demolition charges had gone off slightly out of sync wouldn't that be how a building would come down? especially as a plane had been flown in to it.
Maybe I'm missing the point, please explain how it convinced you?

You don't demolish buildings from the top down.

Sep 07, 2011, 19:46

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

lereostab wrote:
When you say "we know who did it" who are you refering to?
I don't think it's possible to say with absolute certainty who did it no matter how many times you watched it on television...

Oh, and of course I don't know who did it because I watched it on television. I read things, and can filter information according to rational thinking, history, and my knowledge of current events.

Sep 07, 2011, 19:50

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

O.K. yeah I see what you mean now...

Sep 08, 2011, 00:18

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

As I said I'm not saying the CIA did do it, I'm saying that I am not sure who did it...

Sep 08, 2011, 00:21

vivakomeda
744 posts

Well you're not sure of anything then, are you.

That's quite the moral high ground you've got there.

Sep 08, 2011, 02:00

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index