Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
9-11 Retrospection
92 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Re: 9-11 Retrospection

GaryB2 wrote:
deadlyfingers wrote:
deadlyfingers wrote:

...congratulations! You are not necessarily a retard.

Apologies for that. I realize there are folks here who work with the mentally handicapped. Once in a while I really wish I could edit some of these posts I've spewed.

This is a very tough issue for you guys. Very emotive. I'm guessing that's why CP didn't give you in trouble for saying "retard".

He apologized.

It's not really a tough issue, in that there's not many who believe the CIA demolished the buildings. Sort of a non issue really except someone brought that theory up here, so people were compelled to debunk it. It's definitely in our consciousness now because the 10th year is coming up, so it's in all the media every day, interviews with firemen who survived inside the 4th floor stairwell, etc etc. But highly emotional, not sure. We all have reached a level of cynicism about our gov't lately, and have many years of war fatigue. Not sure why I think that's relevant...

Sep 08, 2011, 06:35

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: