Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
9-11 Retrospection
92 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: 9-11 Retrospection

When I look at the vehemence with which "conspiracy theories" are shouted down here, the way anyone who questions the idea that there might be more to the 9-11 attacks than official opinion dictates are instantly labeled blind fools, it makes me wonder why?

Is there any real moral difference between killing people by crashing airplanes into buildings and dropping bombs on them? If someone would do the one thing, why not the other? Do you really think it matters that one group is labeled "Us" and the other "Them" to the perpetrators of such acts?

I think some people are afraid of the idea that the rich and powerful may not have our best interests at heart, and may even be actively predatory. It's frightening, yes I know, but with the world situation as desperate as it is, I think it might be time for us to consider it. I think it might be true.

Sep 08, 2011, 13:58

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: