Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
9-11 Retrospection
92 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: 9-11 Retrospection

Hello Hiro - I was wondering when throw your rattle out of the pram again. I am not going to dignify your rambling and irrational rant with a detailed response because I don't think it deserves one. You have misquoted me, Osama bin Laden and come to some pretty strange conclusions about American justice and successive administrations.

I don't remember personally justifying America's involvement in Vietnam. Even Bin Laden was not idiotic enough to accuse the Americans of invading Saudi Arabia. He was pissed off with the Saudis for inviting 'the infidels' in to protect them against Saddam Hussein. He said nothing about any threat from global US imperialism.

As I have said ad nauseum - I find your tired and frankly ridiculously na´ve views extremely tedious and I have no intention of engaging with you in this subject.

Sep 12, 2011, 03:05

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: