Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Tootsie Roll Pop
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Tootsie Roll Pop

Good news! I licked my way to the center without biting it.

Bad news! Can't tell you how many licks it took.

Oct 03, 2008, 17:49

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

Re: Tootsie Roll Pop

Good news: Patience is a virtue my friend.

Bad news: You may be hearing from the bean counters.

Oct 03, 2008, 17:55

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

I quite like the inquisitive owl in that commercial, but was always disappointed in the fact that he seemed to think there was an exact number of licks to get to the tasty tootsie roll center. This is completely subjective.

Oct 03, 2008, 18:31

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

It's not subjective, it's scientific. Granted, there are alot of factors involved, like the size of your tongue, the amount of friction per lick, etc... But if you know enough about those types of things, you could determine the answer. Of course, it wouldn't be the same answer for everyone, so in some sense it may be called subjective, but it's not subjective like "Dots is better than Transient" is subjective.

Oct 03, 2008, 20:30

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
it's not subjective like "Dots is better than Transient" is subjective.

I'm fairly certain that a scientific study could show that Transient sounds murkier and more samey to the ear.

Oct 03, 2008, 20:39