Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
worst songs of the 90's per Rolling Stone
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: worst songs of the 90's per Rolling Stone

Given that it is new, I take back half of my sense of being got by c in dc. Bhutan and old people are not malicious. It is pretty weak for anyone to do this now (and RS still has some influence on a large number of people). It seems like a sad bully who would invite readers to express their loathing for music that is nearly twenty years old.

Moreover, a lot of this is not bad per se. In fact, I would say a lot of it is good at what it wanted to be. Most of it is simple ditties (baha men, Aqua etc) for preteen listeners and as much as I don't listen to her, Celine Dion can certainly sing as far as her target audience is concerned (my Dad loves her).

I would say "what's up?" is probably the one that could be described as genuinely bad as RS readers were their target audience and Rs readers don't like them.

Sep 09, 2011, 01:30

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index