Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I LIKE AMERICANS
Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I LIKE AMERICANS

Just in case anyone takes this hatred thing any further, I have good friends in Louisville Kentucky and other friends in Jacksonville Florida, I don't hate the American government either...........

Sep 08, 2011, 23:38

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

Re: I LIKE AMERICANS

In case you're talking to me: go ahead and insult my country all you want - but don't you dare misinterpret scientific principles!

:)

Sep 08, 2011, 23:43

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

What are you on man??

Sep 08, 2011, 23:44

vodka5
266 posts

i dont like americans and americans dont like me. i just take from them.

Sep 09, 2011, 01:00

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

I bet you wish us all kind regards.

Sep 09, 2011, 01:24

vodka5
266 posts

this is the kind of attitude that makes it so mellow in here these days.

masks the dank past.

still god is good.

Sep 09, 2011, 01:28

hito
hito
1745 posts

Why did you need to start a separate thread for this? You made this point in the thread where you were accused of expressing anti-American sentiment.

Sep 09, 2011, 01:34

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

Right, your post upthread is the epitome of the kind of attitude we should all model, I guess.

Sep 09, 2011, 01:41

vodka5
266 posts

i have decided i like americans too!
but i fear no one will love me for my past.

Sep 09, 2011, 01:41

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

"Say it's alright Joe".

Sep 09, 2011, 01:43

Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index