Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I LIKE AMERICANS
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: I LIKE AMERICANS

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
It's ok, shito. No one takes you as seriously as you take yourself, and no one is going to change their forum behavior based on you, and no one wants, needs, or cares about your approval. So carry on, little man.

http://stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/3740/threaded/42723

Sep 12, 2011, 21:03

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

The world has more respect for Americans than Americans have for themselves.

Sep 12, 2011, 22:28

hito
hito
1745 posts

If you want people to share information, perhaps you could start by sharing your own details. If a culture of friendly exchange and mutual respect is developed, you may find the connection you need.

Sep 12, 2011, 22:33

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

bote getting it completely wrong, again. That is why the opposite of what you said is true.

Sep 12, 2011, 22:52

MY RETURN
1963 posts

bote getting it completely wrong, again. That is why the opposite of what you said is true.

Learn english please.

Sep 13, 2011, 19:56

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

MY RETURN wrote:

Learn english please.

I know English, and I wrote in English. You're an illiterate moron, that's why you don't understand what I wrote.

Sep 13, 2011, 20:32

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I'm happily married so won't go out with you no matter how good your chat up lines are.
Roughly speaking, I'm inbetween the ages of 10 and 80 years and I live in Great Britain inbetween Lands End and John o' Groats, your turn.

Sep 14, 2011, 04:14

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

lereostab wrote:
I'm happily married so won't go out with you no matter how good your chat up lines are.
Roughly speaking, I'm inbetween the ages of 10 and 80 years and I live in Great Britain inbetween Lands End and John o' Groats, your turn.

The sexual tension in this thread is off the scale :)

Sep 14, 2011, 13:40

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

lereostab wrote:
...your turn.

Read the "Introduce Yourself" thread, where everyone else talks a short bit about themself (except you). You are so kind, and I always get the warmest regards from you, but I feel like I don't know anything about you. Why don't you tell me and the others a bit, like we've all done in the aforementioned thread?

Sep 14, 2011, 14:31

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

lereostab wrote:
I'm happily married so won't go out with you no matter how good your chat up lines are...

I'm not looking for anything 'romantic', nothing to disrupt a marriage! It's just I have plans to be in the UK soon, and I thought we could do some record shopping, maybe grab a pint of lager and a fish'n chips somewhere, you could show me around the area.

Warmest regards, peace be with you, lots of love, With warmth and gratitude, with all best wishes, you're always in my thoughts, you're in my prayers...

Mu

Sep 14, 2011, 14:43

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index