Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I LIKE AMERICANS
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: Pedantry

MY RETURN wrote:
hito wrote:
Cheeso wrote:
Why you mad, hiro?

Cheeso wrote:
Well, they don't poll the everyone in the entire nation.

I don't normally get picky about minor grammatical errors - especially on a forum where members cannot edit - but every time MY RETURN makes a minor mistake, you attack him. So, in the words of another forum member:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
you illiterate buffoon.

How does it feel? Every time you attack MY RETURN for a minor grammatical error, he can remember this post. I might even remind you too.

I catch errors they make too. I use to say stop playing dumb then I realized they're not playing. :(

Hiro is your hero, isn't that cute! What a cute couple you make!

Sep 21, 2011, 23:28

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

You and Cheese hate Hito because you're called on your shit. Point blank.

Sep 21, 2011, 23:31

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

MY RETURN wrote:

They say true love can't be found on the internet...you and hiro are proving the naysayers wrong!

Sep 21, 2011, 23:36

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: I LIKE AMERICANS

Dara wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:
..not the bote crap. :) - There's more substance in that than this tedious argument.

it's all subjective isn't it BOTE me ol' mucker...

There's nothing wrong about variety. You guys should try it more often.

Sep 21, 2011, 23:41

MY RETURN
1963 posts

MY RETURN wrote:

They say true love can't be found on the internet...you and hiro are proving the naysayers wrong!

That's funny considering you've been piggybacking Cheese for years. Out of the two, you're the puppet. What a sad life you lead.

Sep 21, 2011, 23:48

hito
hito
1745 posts

Oh no. I am being accused of having a homosexual relationship. How awful, I had better retreat.
I hate gay people and feel that mocking heterosexual men with allegations of homosexuality is the best way to make them feel bad.

Sep 22, 2011, 00:21

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Hi hiro!!

Sep 22, 2011, 00:45

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

MY RETURN wrote:

That's funny considering you've been piggybacking Cheese for years. Out of the two of you

Two?

Sep 22, 2011, 00:47

JS
JS
489 posts

Cheeso/squirrel is really an asshole.

Sep 23, 2011, 01:52

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Ah - nothing like a bit of afterdinnerjihad, to provide a bit of contrast to Obama and the great satan. No doubt some will find this speech a little more in line with their thinking on the world situation (especially my friend from Rough Trade records):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15028776

Sep 23, 2011, 02:18

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index