Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I LIKE AMERICANS
91 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: I LIKE AMERICANS

lereostab wrote:
I don't swear allegiance to any government or political ideal as I feel that robs me of something, I would do my best to help any one in need regardless of their nationality or politics.

Being a Christian it really boils down to loving my fellow humans as best I can, there is so much suffering in the world and a lot of it seems to be caused by political ideals and greed.

...but imagine if we'd been born in Palestine then our view of the world would be very different indeed, wouldn't it?
Thanks for sharing, kind regards Joe.

No. If YOU had been born in Palestine, YOUR view would be exactly the same as the Israelis - isn't that so?, being a Christian and loving YOUR fellow humans as best YOU can and seeing people as the same whatever their political ideals, greed or religion...

lereostab wrote:
...there is so much suffering in the world and a lot of it seems to be caused by political ideals and greed.

There is a 'so much suffering' in the world caused by religion too - especially if you look to the past, the Christian religion in particular.

Sep 18, 2011, 18:20

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: