Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I LIKE AMERICANS
91 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: I LIKE AMERICANS

Well said Hito, I certainly do not agree with the oppression of any people.
The awful situation in Palestine particularly disturbs me a great deal as so many Christians are backing the Israeli government financially because they believe it's what God wants them to do, I can't begin to describe how this makes me feel as a Christian, appalled to say the least.
I hate being tarred with the same brush but unfortunately it happens a lot, as it seems that most people seem to think that all Christians agree that Israel is special to God, I don't agree with this because as far as I am concerned God shows no favourtism to any people or nation, he loves all equally, so the fact that this terrible persecution of the Palestinian people is being carried out with a lot of Christians saying it's what God wants upsets me terribly, as you may be able to imagine, thanks for your thoughts, Joe.

Sep 19, 2011, 05:58

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: