Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I LIKE AMERICANS
91 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: I LIKE AMERICANS

cyberpainter wrote:
I'm going to have to watch this for sure! Obama, not the bote crap. :)

A couple of corrections to my post (I was distracted by the speech when I was writing):

Dara wrote:
I feel compelled to say that he is covering all of the issues we have discussed in this thread

I was referring to the points in the thread about the middle east and should have said '...all of the issues about the middle east we have discussed in this thread...'

Dara wrote:
I have feeling that the tide is turning when I listen to erudite and heart-felt world view Obama has stated today.

should have read:

I have a feeling that the tide is turning when I listen to the erudite and heart-felt world view Obama has stated today.

Anyway, I have listened to it again and I still think it is a great speech. It is important to watch the whole thing - I see that there are only clips of it available now on the BBC and it sort of loses some of it's power when you see clips out of context.

Sep 21, 2011, 19:45

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: