Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Now listening?
Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Now listening?

Me - my newly made "splitting up mix". V, Good [even if i say so myself] - current song: The Decemberists: The Hazards Of Love 3 (The Revenge).

what about you, dudes?

Sep 11, 2011, 20:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: Now listening?

Followed by Pulp - 'Something Changed'. You can say that again Jarvis.

Sep 11, 2011, 20:18

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Followed by The Monochrome Set - Fun For All The Family. Yes Squirrel M. Nutter, I am looking at you!

Sep 11, 2011, 20:21

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

I've had Henry Cow on rotation recently.

In the garage the other night, lifting weights, my mate says "what's that, it sounds like the Muppet Band tuning up!". Made me laugh.

Oh, and loads of The Heads and Spacemen 3.

Sep 11, 2011, 20:28

Dara
Dara
905 posts

At first Light - 'Idir'

I am immersed in traditional Irish music after two weeks in the emerald isle and heard this on the car radio whilst driving through the Wicklow mountains...

Sep 11, 2011, 21:53

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

Exploring Joyce albums, the Essential Joyce 1970-1996, and then got Feminina, and will try to work my way up if I can find some of them.

Sep 11, 2011, 22:16

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

"splitting up mix" - haha!

Sep 11, 2011, 22:21

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

"Lost Cause" now, by Beck off 'Sea Change', Couldn't be more apt.... for someone trying to deal with a chronic alcoholic! Ho hum.

Sep 11, 2011, 22:25

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

constant thunderstorms rolling over the countryside.

hail pellets bouncing off my rooftop.

wind through the pines.

Sep 11, 2011, 23:25

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Watazumido-Shuso: Dai-Bosatsu

Sensual and provocative traditional Japanese flute music.

Sep 11, 2011, 23:33

Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index