Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Introduce Yourself
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

Introduce Yourself

Hi - I'm Gary! I'm 38 years old. I'm Scottish, currently residing in Dundee. I co-habit with a great girl. We have one child and one on the way!

I like rugby, cricket, football etc.

Music is my greatest interest.

In real life I'm a lot like my forum persona - generally quite nice and friendly but act like a knob sometimes. What can I say, I'm human.

Sep 12, 2011, 22:50

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Hi, I'm David

I'm from Norman, OK. Huge Sooner homer. I just turned 40 (like, a week ago). Married happily going on almost 10 years now. Two girls, best things that ever happened to me. I used to play music, now I just obsess over it. I'm really very boring. I'm boring myself. I kind of just go along out there despite all the trauma of everyday, it's weird.

Sep 12, 2011, 23:01

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: Hi, I'm David

MY RETURN

6'2. 200 (lbs)

Stereolab fan for 10 years. Pretty easy going. Genuinely curious about others,including the haters. ;)

Sep 13, 2011, 00:21

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

Re: Introduce Yourself

Yo!

I'm 33 years old. I live in Seattle. I enjoy music, but don't understand the fuss over long walks on the beach. (the beaches around here are always #!&%ing cold)

I was first introduced to the lab in '99. On our way back from a camping trip, my friend put her copy of ETK on the car stereo - I was hooked before we got halfway through "Metronomic Underground".

Sep 13, 2011, 00:35

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Screw you.

Sep 13, 2011, 00:46

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

Kazak wrote:
Huge Sooner homer.

So you want a piece of this PAC-12 business or what? I've been dying to see a re-match of the Ducks-Sooners game from 2006. That was glorious.

Sep 13, 2011, 00:59

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Kazak wrote:
Screw you.

Screw yourself first with your boring bio. :)

Sep 13, 2011, 01:09

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

At this point, yeah. The Big XII is a sinking ship.

Sep 13, 2011, 01:43

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Hello! I'm 35 and I live in New York City. I sometimes draw comic books and try to take in as much of this wonderful city as I can. The last great show I saw was Little Dragon at The Music Hall of Williamsburg. They were much better than I expected.

My girlfriend is a foodie and can really cook! The other day she made us fantastic sandwiches with turkey, dill mayo and havarti cheese on onion bread. Fantastic!

Sep 13, 2011, 03:06

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

I'm one of the few females around here, from the San Francisco Bay Area, live in a house with 4 others and a great view of the city and the Golden Gate. I may be poor, but feel very lucky! I'm not a native though, grew up on Long Island. I've had quite a few forumite visitors over the years when they've come around to be tourists.

Sep 13, 2011, 04:03

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index