Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Introduce Yourself
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

Re: Hi, I'm David

You are far from boring!

Sep 13, 2011, 04:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

Re: Introduce Yourself

DevastatorJr. wrote:
Hello! I'm 35 and I live in New York City. I sometimes draw comic books and try to take in as much of this wonderful city as I can. The last great show I saw was Little Dragon at The Music Hall of Williamsburg. They were much better than I expected.

My girlfriend is a foodie and can really cook! The other day she made us fantastic sandwiches with turkey, dill mayo and havarti cheese on onion bread. Fantastic!

Hey did you ever show us your comics?

Sep 13, 2011, 06:44

musicforeels
musicforeels
520 posts

Hi, I'm Steve. I'm 33 and I live in Manchester with my wife and my cat.

I've been into Stereolab since their following TV appearance:

My favourite colour is aquamarine and my star sign is Taurus!

Sep 13, 2011, 11:10

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

name: WAYNE
marital status: DIVORCED
children: 2 GIRLS
profession: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
appearance: loose-limbed, ballet-dancer
character: promiscuous, coarsely-spoken, pseudo-intellectual

Initial Stereolab awareness was a flirtatious Mary Hansen vocal via a High Llamas album track. I have been swooning in various degrees ever since.

Sep 13, 2011, 11:51

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
DevastatorJr. wrote:
Hello! I'm 35 and I live in New York City. I sometimes draw comic books and try to take in as much of this wonderful city as I can. The last great show I saw was Little Dragon at The Music Hall of Williamsburg. They were much better than I expected.

My girlfriend is a foodie and can really cook! The other day she made us fantastic sandwiches with turkey, dill mayo and havarti cheese on onion bread. Fantastic!

Hey did you ever show us your comics?

No, I'm pretty shy about that, snarky people might be too judgmental. I try to stay pretty anonymous here, I'm afraid.

Sep 13, 2011, 13:02

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

i think everyone knows me here, so what's the point :)

Sep 13, 2011, 13:52

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

I'm mu, I'm over 40, I like music, I live in Chicago, I work in IT, I listen to NPR, I manufacture dreams.

Sep 13, 2011, 14:12

GaryB2
GaryB2
2328 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
i think everyone knows me here, so what's the point :)

We have new people!

Sep 13, 2011, 15:16

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Hey.

Name:randall
Serial number/Age:58
Profession:architect
Things I do:honey,music,photography,art,hiking,cycling...
Forum names: jauntymonty, raygun

I absolutely wish everyone well. I am going to do something I have always dreamed of and walk the Appalachian Trail. Heading out this weekend.I'll be back.

peace to all.

Sep 13, 2011, 18:15

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Re: Hi, I'm David

MY RETURN wrote:
MY RETURN

6'2. 200 (lbs)

Stereolab fan for 10 years. Pretty easy going. Genuinely curious about others,including the haters. ;)

Hi. You generate positive energy for the most part. Thanks.

Sep 13, 2011, 19:12

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index