Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Introduce Yourself
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Re: Introduce Yourself

deadlyfingers wrote:
Yo!

I'm 33 years old. I live in Seattle. I enjoy music, but don't understand the fuss over long walks on the beach. (the beaches around here are always #!&%ing cold)

I was first introduced to the lab in '99. On our way back from a camping trip, my friend put her copy of ETK on the car stereo - I was hooked before we got halfway through "Metronomic Underground".

That must be coffee in your jug. Yeah, the beach, Although it is a spiritual place to experirnce the convergence of the major elements of earth, sea, sky and booty. I think Stereolab is the best music ever composed. Seriously.

Sep 13, 2011, 19:19

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

DevastatorJr. wrote:
Hello! I'm 35 and I live in New York City. I sometimes draw comic books and try to take in as much of this wonderful city as I can. The last great show I saw was Little Dragon at The Music Hall of Williamsburg. They were much better than I expected.

My girlfriend is a foodie and can really cook! The other day she made us fantastic sandwiches with turkey, dill mayo and havarti cheese on onion bread. Fantastic!

Have you tried a Muffuletta? It is to die for.

Sep 13, 2011, 19:25

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Most of the board seems in their 40's. Wow. Me and Deadly are practically newbies. :P

Sep 13, 2011, 19:55

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

xperceptor wrote:
I am going to do something I have always dreamed of and walk the Appalachian Trail. Heading out this weekend.

Awesome!

Sep 13, 2011, 20:32

GaryB2
GaryB2
2329 posts

I love that clip.

I'm a Leo. RRRAAWWWRRR!

Sep 13, 2011, 20:35

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

I don't need any introduction, suffice it to say I'm permanently hungry.

Sep 14, 2011, 06:55

el wanko
142 posts

so you're...

[img]http://x05.xanga.com/34ab703761120267430628/z18809936.jpg[/img]

Sep 14, 2011, 16:41

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

basically, yes. Diet starts a week on Tuesday.

Sep 14, 2011, 16:49

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

That link brought up a malicious website warning...

Sep 14, 2011, 19:47

vodka5
266 posts

i'm 30, and i like alot of good shit.
it should be an honour for stereolab for me to be here.
but alas i lost my musical virginity to them.
in '99.
or was it '98?

i'm not a troll, as i dont with to be hated anymore.
tho i dont think its sad to be out of the flock.
its good to be unique.
tho bote is an idiot.

i live in a crap accomodation.#
my room is next to a toilet.

at the moment i like black music, aswell as really leftfield and electronica.

and idm, and other styles.

Sep 14, 2011, 23:58

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index