Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Introduce Yourself
64 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

nsc283b
405 posts

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hello Joe. Well said, and good on you for saying so. I generally agree with what you say. I'm 47 years old and have had total faith and belief in God since the age of 16. I, too, do not go to church as I have always felt that I do not need to be in a special building to speak to God or feel his presence. I just need to be in the place that's comfortable to me. However, I do at times review that stance. I do pray and read my Bible every night before going to bed. Due to my total faith and belief, I rarely worry about anything, and have an inner peace and contentment. I value the simple things in life, and helping others, which to me are of more importance than money and material possessions. No matter what happens in my life, I have total belief and faith that God will look after me. It's a wonderful feeling.

Sep 15, 2011, 22:12

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: