Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Laetita photos from last evening...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Laetita photos from last evening...

I tried to tape whole set but I was unpro with equipment. wish I could get in closer. Laetitia seemed to be in high spirits and even let out a roar which I hope I caught. It was goo.

Oct 08, 2011, 14:49

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vodka5
266 posts

i feel the blackness with the black octopus.
that reminds me,
i would murder for soundcloud fodder atm.
http://soundcloud.com/and0rod44/onfog

Oct 08, 2011, 15:46

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I tried to tape whole set but I was unpro with equipment. wish I could get in closer. Laetitia seemed to be in high spirits and even let out a roar which I hope I caught. It was goo.

Yay slush! Glad you had a great time!

Oct 08, 2011, 18:20

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I had a wonderful time! I went to buy La Piscine and the Trip on vinyl and the merch table had NO Laetitia! I was there with my little money and I had no product. bummer. :(

Oct 09, 2011, 22:27

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

my friend and I are fighting over New Mexico Pinon beer. We bought 1 case. He said we needed 2. He was right. We're down 1/2 a case of pinon beer and I'd drive 5 hours for another!!

Oct 09, 2011, 22:37

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

we should have gotten 3 cases. big mistake.

Oct 09, 2011, 22:39

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

maybe that's why we can't get these damn videos posted. EXCUSE US we're on Amarillo time; which is pretty prompt as a matter...except when it isn't...just because...it isn't.

Oct 09, 2011, 22:42

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Laetitia also did a "number" from Monstre Cosmic ..."your matress ...down by the riverside." with the trombone and trumpet player from Beirut which I regret to inform you.. I had no video at that late in the show. the final song. awesome.

Oct 09, 2011, 22:50

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

we can't post the videos till the beer is gone. the beer is completely OBAMA! da da da da dah I'm loving it!

Oct 10, 2011, 01:14

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Laetitia also did a "number" from Monstre Cosmic ..."your matress ...down by the riverside." with the trombone and trumpet player from Beirut which I regret to inform you.. I had no video at that late in the show. the final song. awesome.

LUCKY! We didn't have that experience in Chicago...

And what's this about an experimental number? I recognized everything she played, so I'm going to be even more jealous if I missed a new song as well.

Oct 10, 2011, 14:23

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index