Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Occupy Wall Street
Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
746 posts

Re: Free 99% bumper sticker

These activists are weeds. This movement is hollow.

The irony is that this "99%" business has MBA/Masters of Marketing written all over it. It'll be a Harvard Business School case study in a matter of months.

Oct 24, 2011, 12:29

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
746 posts

Re: Occupy Wall Street

They don't need my permission to starve, nor do they require my intervention.

If I have free will, that is. Which you clearly presume I do not.

Oct 24, 2011, 12:30

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

vivakomeda wrote:
These activists are weeds. This movement is hollow.

The irony is that this "99%" business has MBA/Masters of Marketing written all over it. It'll be a Harvard Business School case study in a matter of months.

Yeah, it's real hollow. There's no truth that the financial industry has done great damage in this country. No truth at all. Right.

And the fact that you and thousands, probably hundreds of thousands have repeated that slogan in your conversations, means it was successful as a slogan.

Oct 25, 2011, 05:05

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Yeah, it's real hollow. There's no truth that the financial industry has done great damage in this country. No truth at all. Right.

And the fact that you and thousands, probably hundreds of thousands have repeated that slogan in your conversations, means it was successful as a slogan.

:)

I'm glad you replied, I don't have the energy to fight stupidity sometimes.

Oct 25, 2011, 15:04

BOTE_
381 posts

Occupation over

"Wall Street is occupied no more.

A New York City judge has upheld City Hall's decision to evict protesters from Zuccotti Park, denying a court order issued by attorneys on their behalf, the Associated Press reports.

The eviction began early Tuesday morning when hundreds of police officers in riot gear before raided the New York City park where the Occupy Wall Street protests began, evicting and arresting dozens of protesters from what has become the epicenter of the worldwide movement with other cities, such as Dallas and London likely to follow suit."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/11/15/police-order-protesters-to-vacate-occupy-wall-street-camp-in-zuccotti-park/?test=latestnews

Nov 15, 2011, 23:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Occupy Wall Street continues to be stupid. Kudos to dad for playing a cop today. You looked 15 yrs younger and those f'ups were breaking the law!!@ hahahahhawhaw.

Nov 17, 2011, 03:18

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Nov 18, 2011, 14:26

BOTE_
381 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Occupy Wall Street continues to be stupid. Kudos to dad for playing a cop today. You looked 15 yrs younger and those f'ups were breaking the law!!@ hahahahhawhaw.

Stand up for SOMETHING or you'll fall for anything.

Nov 18, 2011, 20:17

BOTE_
381 posts

Harold Bissonette wrote:

bump for Keith O

Nov 19, 2011, 20:26

Pages: 11 – [ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 11 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index