Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Steve Jobs, Bert Jansch and Marv Tarplin from the Miracles
54 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: Steve Jobs, Bert Jansch and Marv Tarplin from the Miracles

thomas2 wrote:
England - Ireland more like!. I'd rather England lose in the QFs than Wales win, I've got a bit of a problem on that front ...

I have a similar problem with France - England v Wales/Ireland is all the same to me. I'd love to England beat the all Blacks though...

thomas2 wrote:
On the plus side we just qualified for Euro 2012 and Wayne Rooney is still a juvenile delinquent!

I'm lucky over here in Holland - I can sit in complete leisure watching the match live on Dutch TV while drinking a few Palm beers (highly recommended btw). Instead of getting deafened and soaked in beer by brawling yobs in the pub (the men are just as bad).

Did you see it?. It was like another slapstick 'wah wah waaaaah' moment - it was Wayne Looney whose face was covered in cream pie this time.

2:2 against Montenegro!. Ridiculous - they'll get slaughtered again in the tournament. Why do such a bunch of obviously talented individuals always fall apart on the international stage?. Surely it's not just down to Fabio Capello...

Oct 07, 2011, 22:15

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: