Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
playing now
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: playing now

Mars Rover wrote:

if i met you in the street i would shake your hand and say "fuck you sir, have a good day."

And I would politely smile and reply, "Fuck you too!".

After all, there is no point having these glorious Germanic swear words in our language if we don't ever use them, is there?

Oct 11, 2011, 05:53

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

i love Joy Division and am only lukewarm/slightly interested in Radiohead.

Oct 11, 2011, 12:46

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Good.

Oct 11, 2011, 16:07

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

thomas2 wrote:
Good.

Good is me.

Joy Division are not only better than Radiohead, but a far more important band in the history of rock than Radiohead will ever be.

Oct 11, 2011, 20:21

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

ALFONSO - TUTTI I COLORI DEL FUMO by Finders Keepers Records

Oct 11, 2011, 20:52

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

also this.

Mars Rover wrote:

Akasha (DL link in description) by Skytree

Oct 11, 2011, 20:58

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Radiohead went to a posh private school in Abingdon, a town I live 2 miles away from. Also Thom Yorke was at university with my brother in Exeter [in the same year etc]. But they are still rubbbish and his voice is very whiny and self-indulgent. I can't bring myself to like them despite the connections.

My brother told me that Thom Y is the kind of guy who if you say to him (sarcastically) "Thom, you're great, your music is really amazing", he will actually believe you're being serious.

Having said that TY is now a very rich man, and neither me or my brother are. So y'know. We are probably wrong!

Oct 12, 2011, 03:48

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

78_sluss_s wrote:

Good is me.

Joy Division are not only better than Radiohead, but a far more important band in the history of rock than Radiohead will ever be.

I agree wholeheartedly. And New Order are the cream on the cake!

Oct 12, 2011, 03:49

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Purple Blue by Eric's Trip

Oct 12, 2011, 14:55

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

thomas2 wrote:
78_sluss_s wrote:

Good is me.

I agree wholeheartedly. And New Order are the cream on the cake!

bullshit

Oct 12, 2011, 17:06

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index