Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Cougar? Hell to the yeah
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

12string
4 posts

Cougar? Hell to the yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43vkJph4aQA&feature=related

Hello ladies and gentelmen- tiredlight has re-surfaced- for good or ill, time will tell.

Oct 10, 2011, 01:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Cougar? Hell to the yeah

hello tired light.
how ya doin ? glad to see ya .

Oct 10, 2011, 01:35

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Hi tiredlight/12 string. I like this music! Sounds very much like Mice Parade.

Oct 10, 2011, 04:18

MY RETURN
1963 posts

12string wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43vkJph4aQA&feature=related

Hello ladies and gentelmen- tiredlight has re-surfaced- for good or ill, time will tell.

This was actually good, although I anticipated a thread about women the likes of Laetitia. lol

Oct 11, 2011, 21:38

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

MY RETURN wrote:

This was actually good, although I anticipated a thread about women the likes of Laetitia.

Creepy.

Oct 11, 2011, 21:48

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:

This was actually good, although I anticipated a thread about women the likes of Laetitia.

Creepy.

You would say that about heterosexuality.

Oct 12, 2011, 03:16