Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your favourite drug
Pages: 9 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

your favourite drug

Obviously mine is alcohol by a country mile followed closely by lashings of jump-start caffeine the next morning.

But at the moment I am struck with back pain, having done myself an injury somehow at the weekend. Ibuprofen rocks!

Oct 12, 2011, 04:10

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: your favourite drug

Right now, Sudafed. But Ibuprofen does, indeed, rock.

Oct 12, 2011, 04:26

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

you got a cold?

Oct 12, 2011, 04:27

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Allergies. Sudafed clears my sinuses right up!

Oct 12, 2011, 04:29

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Does the californian smog help with that?

I get hayfever really bad in June and July, and Loratadine is my best friend at that time of year.

Oct 12, 2011, 04:32

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

The smog doesn't make it easier. I get the fall allergies, oddly enough, so this is the bad season for me.

I know some people swear by Loratadine, but Sudafed is more immediate for me. The only hassle is you you have to get it from the pharmacist, and they register you driver's license, to get the real stuff. Too many idiots were using it to make meth.

Regarding other drugs, alcohol is my favorite, too. Though I had some good acid trips in high school.

Oct 12, 2011, 04:44

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

yes i did enjoy the magic mushrooms and acid back in the day.

never been into marijuana, it has always seemed like more hassle than it's worth to me.

Oct 12, 2011, 04:48

matthew6
matthew6
1900 posts

I tried kratom a few times - it's actually quite pleasant.

Oct 12, 2011, 04:50

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

matthew6 wrote:
I tried kratom a few times - it's actually quite pleasant.

I don't even know what kratom is. I must be getting old.

Oct 12, 2011, 06:55

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Alcohol. But only in relatively small doses or it makes me sick.

Oct 12, 2011, 08:09

Pages: 9 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index