Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your favourite drug
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: your favourite drug

or it was a typo?

Oct 12, 2011, 08:18

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

nothing wrong with being a lightweight - it's cheaper!!

Oct 12, 2011, 08:18

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

A balanced diet of Nicotine and caffeine... preferably in cafe society.

Screw the smoking ban you bunch of cissies !!

Oct 12, 2011, 11:45

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

E.

Oct 12, 2011, 12:44

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

78_sluss_s wrote:
E.

Oct 12, 2011, 13:51

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

On the one hand you could say marijuana, as I smoke pretty regularly, about half a joint a day, when I get home from work, and maybe a little more on the weekend.

But I really have to say that psychedelics like mushrooms and other things have really helped expand my consciousness over the years. I look back on the person I was and can see the tremendous change. So yeah, I guess it's the hallucinogens for me!

Oct 12, 2011, 13:58

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Vicks Vapor Rub

Oct 12, 2011, 14:42

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Vicks Vapor Rub

That's Hardcore, you've really been around I would guess.

Oct 12, 2011, 15:05

mathieu
mathieu
176 posts

E & white win

Oct 12, 2011, 15:38

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

excellent. Can you mail me some!? ha ha

Oct 12, 2011, 17:20

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index