Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your favourite drug
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: your favourite drug

DevastatorJr. wrote:
On the one hand you could say marijuana, as I smoke pretty regularly, about half a joint a day, when I get home from work, and maybe a little more on the weekend.

But I really have to say that psychedelics like mushrooms and other things have really helped expand my consciousness over the years. I look back on the person I was and can see the tremendous change. So yeah, I guess it's the hallucinogens for me!

same here. i don't smoke weed though, usually eat it in cookie form. healthier that way and its a much better high.

i'm off the harder psychedelics for now, but still credit it with changing my outlook on life, in a good way.

Oct 12, 2011, 17:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1909 posts

I enjoy marijuana more for the physical effects. For muscle relief after ten hours of baking. For this reason I prefer the less psychoactive strains - if there is such a thing... maybe that's in my head.

Oct 12, 2011, 17:32

matthew6
matthew6
1909 posts

mathieu wrote:
E & white win

Doesn't the effects of E decline rapidly after the first dozen or so usages?

Oct 12, 2011, 17:33

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

I haven't had mushrooms or anything stronger than pot in years though, I don't even know what the young kids are doing these days, maybe pure electric current like in Ringworld.

Oct 12, 2011, 18:17

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

an LSD success story

Mars Rover wrote:
DevastatorJr. wrote:
On the one hand you could say marijuana, as I smoke pretty regularly, about half a joint a day, when I get home from work, and maybe a little more on the weekend.

But I really have to say that psychedelics like mushrooms and other things have really helped expand my consciousness over the years. I look back on the person I was and can see the tremendous change. So yeah, I guess it's the hallucinogens for me!

same here. i don't smoke weed though, usually eat it in cookie form. healthier that way and its a much better high.

i'm off the harder psychedelics for now, but still credit it with changing my outlook on life, in a good way.

i never tried drugs in high school, was too shy and nerdy, but my GPA in H.S. was about 2.0...and i had no idea wtf i was gonna do in life and didn't really care.

once i got to college i fell in with "the wrong crowd" and started doing LSD and marijuana A LOT. my gpa in college was almost 4.0. i got a B in tennis once. that was the only B i ever got. LSD helped me figure out who i was and what i wanted to do in life and made me appreciate the little things. i know others went the other way when they started doing drugs....but its not always a bad thing. coke/heroine/crack...ect, those are "bad" drugs, psychedelics are in another category IMHO.

Oct 12, 2011, 18:43

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

Re: an LSD success story

Mars Rover wrote:
coke/heroine/crack...ect, those are "bad" drugs

Not so bad.

Oct 12, 2011, 18:46

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

78_sluss_s wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
coke/heroine/crack...ect, those are "bad" drugs

Not so bad.

Uhhhh, your fake persona is getting edgy.

Oct 12, 2011, 18:49

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

EXECUTIVE
(pause) We at the network want a dog with attitude. He's edgy, he's "in your face." You've heard the expression "let's get busy"? Well, this is a dog who gets "biz-zay!" Consistently and thoroughly.

KRUSTY
So he's proactive, huh?

EXECUTIVE
Oh, God, yes. We're talking about a totally outrageous paradigm.

MEYER
Excuse me, but "proactive" and "paradigm"? Aren't these just buzzwords that dumb people use to sound important? Not that I'm accusing you of anything like that. I'm fired, aren't I?

MEYERS
Oh, yes.

MEYERS
The rest of you writers start thinking up a name for this funky dog; I dunno, something along the line of say... Poochie, only more proactive.

KRUSTY
Yeah!

Meyers, Krusty and the network executive leave.

OAKLEY
So, Poochie okay with everybody?

WRITERS
Yeah...

An animator, who looks like David Silverman, draws a sketch of a dog.

MEYERS
No, no, no! He was supposed to have attitude.

SILVERMAN
Um... wh-what do you mean, exactly?

MEYERS
Oh, you know, attitude, attitude! Uh... sunglasses!

EXECUTIVE
Can we put him in more of a "hip-hop" context?

KRUSTY
Forget context, he's gotta be a surfer. Give me a nice shmear of surfer.

EXECUTIVE
I feel we should rastafy him by ... ten percent or so.

Silverman redraws Poochie. They're still not totally satisfied.

MEYERS
Hmm... I think he needs a little more attitude.

Silverman blackens in Poochie's sunglasses.

EXECUTIVE
Oh yeah, bingo. There it is, right there!

KRUSTY
Yeah, that's it!

MEYERS
I love it!

Oct 12, 2011, 18:56

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

78_sluss_s wrote:
EXECUTIVE
(pause) We at the network want a dog with attitude. He's edgy, he's "in your face." You've heard the expression "let's get busy"? Well, this is a dog who gets "biz-zay!" Consistently and thoroughly.

KRUSTY
So he's proactive, huh?

EXECUTIVE
Oh, God, yes. We're talking about a totally outrageous paradigm.

MEYER
Excuse me, but "proactive" and "paradigm"? Aren't these just buzzwords that dumb people use to sound important? Not that I'm accusing you of anything like that. I'm fired, aren't I?

MEYERS
Oh, yes.

MEYERS
The rest of you writers start thinking up a name for this funky dog; I dunno, something along the line of say... Poochie, only more proactive.

KRUSTY
Yeah!

Meyers, Krusty and the network executive leave.

OAKLEY
So, Poochie okay with everybody?

WRITERS
Yeah...

An animator, who looks like David Silverman, draws a sketch of a dog.

MEYERS
No, no, no! He was supposed to have attitude.

SILVERMAN
Um... wh-what do you mean, exactly?

MEYERS
Oh, you know, attitude, attitude! Uh... sunglasses!

EXECUTIVE
Can we put him in more of a "hip-hop" context?

KRUSTY
Forget context, he's gotta be a surfer. Give me a nice shmear of surfer.

EXECUTIVE
I feel we should rastafy him by ... ten percent or so.

Silverman redraws Poochie. They're still not totally satisfied.

MEYERS
Hmm... I think he needs a little more attitude.

Silverman blackens in Poochie's sunglasses.

EXECUTIVE
Oh yeah, bingo. There it is, right there!

KRUSTY
Yeah, that's it!

MEYERS
I love it!

i just watched that. weird.

Oct 12, 2011, 18:58

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

Oct 12, 2011, 18:58

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index