Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your favourite drug
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: your favourite drug

mathieu wrote:
E & white win

i tried E a couple times. didnt like it.

Oct 12, 2011, 19:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78_sluss_s
78_sluss_s
227 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
mathieu wrote:
E & white win

i tried E a couple times. didnt like it.

I tried white win many times, I loved it.

Oct 12, 2011, 19:01

vodka5
266 posts

i love a smoke, but hope i dont get cancer.
i love to *binge* drink, but not alll the time.
i like getting drunk, notably from the kol days.
the alchohol ruch it what i aim for.
last night i did 3 double shot of vodka, 4 shots of 'sourz' and two WKD's.
not good for the diet, but lets no go there :/
when i was drink, i didn't enjoy it so much, because of info from my friend, the alchol is actually a depressant. so i got a depressed buzz. and slept too heavily. oh well. i'm not an alchoholic. i dont think. but i go over the top, due to force of habit. bad.

Oct 12, 2011, 19:45

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Music music and music.

Oct 12, 2011, 20:26

vodka5
266 posts

music is the best drug, really.
but music needn't be a drug.
good music doesn't have to be druggy.
i dunno if art is a drug.
but music is good to be high to
people say its a safe drug
but it isn't
that makes it better.
or maybe i'm on one with that,

Oct 12, 2011, 22:18

musicforeels
musicforeels
520 posts

Tea. With milk and a bit of sugar. Marvelous.

Oct 13, 2011, 09:21

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Never tried any drugs in my life. I don't smoke and drink very little.
I have always been curious about LSD though.

Oct 13, 2011, 10:26

hito
hito
1745 posts

I enjoyed:
Acid (let's not call it LSD, it was probably something a scary guy in a tracksuit made with barnyard chemicals). Amazing journeys into outer space, silver worlds, swaying walls and a pure hatred of the manufactured world.

Mushrooms - listened to Dots and Loops on this stuff. What an experience. Holy moly, I could never hate that record after that. I went up, down and all around and into a world through the speakers.

Pot. But I don't like smoking (not that it stopped me). Eating it is damn intense though. It often flattened me. Tripped right out some times.

E (let's not call it ecstacy, it was probably something a scary guy in a tracksuit made with barnyard chemicals). This stuff was so unpredictable. Sometimes it would flatten me, other times I would dance like a maniac. Add a bit of speed and I would go too long and wake up with oily pants, ground teeth, too much beer, bongs at 7am and a feeling that another pill would help. But it was great when it peaked and everything went staccato.

Alcohol. Too much sometimes. Not really the drug of choice but it is legal and highly social. Good for meeting women.

I did not like:
Speed on its own. Paranoia and teeth ground to a gritty paste.

Cocaine. Only ever had a little bit but it seemed like an expensive ho-hum. I am sure there is good stuff somewhere.

Cigarettes. What is the point?

Coffee. Dis-gusting

Amyl nitrate. A blood rush followed by a splitting headache. Let's party.

I never had:
heroin. Saw too many people mess up their lives on this stuff. I could never do needles (nor snort for that matter) but those that do seem to get more addicted than any other method. People who are needle addicts generally become completely selfish in my experience.

pharmaceuticals. I tried some diet tablets once that were speed but otherwise, no. Benzos, Rohys and whatever, it seemed too desperate and I was never that desperate.

Now I have nothing. Except tea (and I feel no effects) and the odd beer or wine.

Oct 13, 2011, 12:15

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

musicforeels wrote:
Tea. With milk and a bit of sugar. Marvelous.

Word. No sugar for me, but I do love a biccy on the side.

I think my rock and roll days (all night dope and acid sessions) are now well behind me. Like cyberpainter, my body can't take too much booze these days, although a couple of pints with my chums still give me great pleasure.

Oct 13, 2011, 12:51

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Just say N2O.

Oct 13, 2011, 13:00

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index