Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your favourite drug
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: your favourite drug

thomas2 wrote:

Tripping is quite like a David Lynch film, true. :)

Oct 21, 2011, 05:59

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Canadian Preparation H. I just got my first tube in the mail. wrinkle solution

Oct 21, 2011, 14:33

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

I tripped once for 2 days straight. I donít ever want to trip again.

Give me white wine and gin!

Oct 21, 2011, 14:57

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

For those of you who think I never have anything worthwhile to say; you need to rush online and order a tube of this stuff. I have effectively stopped the clock. I look like I had some fancy expensive procedure done on my face. It's wild. 20-30 a tube. worth every penny

Oct 22, 2011, 15:33

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I won't tell anyone.

I like pot tommy. I like to have a drink and a spliff.

Oct 22, 2011, 15:35

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I won't tell anyone.

I like pot tommy. I like to have a drink and a spliff.

I space out and work all day. but I rarely smoke at all anymore. only if I'm around smokers. I still drink but not too much because it makes me fat and fat is the enemy. Fat was sent by satan to make people insane hence Halloween, C-A-N-D-Y! see. and alcohol is candy for adults.

Oct 22, 2011, 15:43

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I agree that didn't make sense.

Oct 22, 2011, 15:44

vodka5
266 posts

i always though of you as on partial to a bit of drugs.
not too much tho, just the odd line.

nah, joked.

Oct 22, 2011, 17:56

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

How have you always known me ? I've always been a bit of a rapscallion. I'd say I'm more of a moderate alkie. I like 2-3 stiff drinks a nice wine or beer.

Oct 22, 2011, 18:46

vodka5
266 posts

glad you weren't offeded.
i'm a bit like you, an alcho boy.

aka my name.

Oct 22, 2011, 18:58

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index