Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your favourite drug
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vodka5
266 posts

Re: your favourite drug

i dont do drugs like that. i feel its childish.
i used to in school.. do solvant abuse!
i could have like, died.
wowee. but now i dont do
strange substnces.

i may try lsd if in right company. i love skunk, but that stuff leads me to the wrong company.

Oct 25, 2011, 12:15

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: LSD LSD LSD LSD LSD

Haven't touched that stuff since 1990, and don't want to...been there done that.

Oct 25, 2011, 13:57

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Kazak wrote:
Haven't touched that stuff since 1990, and don't want to...been there done that.

you know, I am sure there's a bit in Blue Milk from Cobra that Mary and/or Laetitia sings 'we sold LSD, we sold LSD'... but surely that can't be so?

Can anyone suggest what the actual lyric may be? or is it perhaps indeed a 'baring' of the soul regarding a previous groop income stream?...

Oct 25, 2011, 14:05

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Dara wrote:
there's a bit in Blue Milk from Cobra...

Oh no - what have I done! now I will have to listen to the whole album all the way through - pah!

(Caleidoscopic gaze up in 3.23 minutes....)

Oct 25, 2011, 14:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It's good for stretch marks! but I don't have any of those. It has a real mediciny smell. I guess I should have just said udders but you could say teets.

Oct 25, 2011, 14:17

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

no. I replied somewhere else. I got careless. whoops. you and all your heavy breathing talk. The stuff smells too medicinal.

Oct 25, 2011, 14:22

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

thomas2 wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:
It's for udders and teets.

Do you smear it liberally on your breasts?

That's why nobody talks about it, because it's for farm animals and people are afraid they'll stop selling it to humans.

Oct 25, 2011, 14:26

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts
Oct 25, 2011, 14:32

vodka5
266 posts

Re: What I'll be doing aged 87?

thats harsh, man.drugs should be distributed freely i believe.
well actually i dont care *rolls eyes*

i personally dont do drugs, but thats not 'cos they're illegal. i have common sence.

Oct 25, 2011, 14:38

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Re: What I'll be doing aged 87?

you can't even spell "common sense", so I doubt you actually believe in it

Oct 25, 2011, 15:56

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index