Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your favourite drug
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vodka5
266 posts

Re: What I'll be doing aged 87?

well maybe i dont.
tho i'm scared of coke.

Oct 25, 2011, 16:05

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

Re: What I'll be doing aged 87?

love is the drug i've been thinking of.

Oct 25, 2011, 21:38

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: your favourite drug

thomas2 wrote:
Obviously mine is alcohol by a country mile followed closely by lashings of jump-start caffeine the next mor
ning.

But at the moment I am struck with back pain, having done myself an injury somehow at the weekend. Ibuprofen rocks!

I bought Retin-A from Canadian Pharmacy and followed the instructions online and I've been using about 5 weeks. Today, this morning, I woke up and it had erased three years from my face. I'm going to use it forever. Somebody commented they could see it working so it's not me imagining and wishing. I couldn't believe it ! !

Mar 25, 2012, 04:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

okay maybe not three years younger but I could see it working. I can't wait to see in the morning how young I'll look. This stuff is a miracle. Before you laugh at me, you could grow skin with this stuff.

Mar 25, 2012, 04:32

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
okay maybe not three years younger but I could see it working. I can't wait to see in the morning how young I'll look. This stuff is a miracle. Before you laugh at me, you could grow skin with this stuff.

Just be careful of sunburn because it's photosensitive.

Mar 25, 2012, 05:15

Spotts77
Spotts77
104 posts

hm, should i comment?

what the hell, i fancy valium. But I haven't been able to get anymore, probably for the better. I go a little crazy with that stuff. heaven and hell in one substance

Mar 25, 2012, 06:39

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Went to a stout tasting yesterday. 40 imperial stouts on tap! Wasn't quite over being sick, so as a result today is not really a good day. However, stout, with all the microbreweries out west here, is a great elixir.

Mar 25, 2012, 20:29

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index