Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your favourite drug
87 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Re: an LSD success story

Mars Rover wrote:
coke/heroine/crack...ect, those are "bad" drugs, psychedelics are in another category IMHO.

My story is very similar to yours Mars Rover. My high school experience was pretty terrible, I was a great big nerd and constantly ridiculed for no good reason. Once I got to college I found a group of people I started experimenting with psychedelics with and the experienced totally opened me up. I realized that it didn't matter what other people thought about me and that I should feel free to be who I was. Now I'm big loud and obnoxious and don't care how weird people think I am, in fact, I sort of relish it.

Here are my personal rules for drug use:

coke - I've tried it a couple of times and have to say it's pretty scary how you want more instantly, it seems super addictive. My rule - only on New Year's, if that.

heroin/opiates - I've never shot anything but I did try a morphine pill and can't see why anyone would find this pleasurable. I've lost a couple of friends to these so my policy is to steer clear completely.

marijuana - Smoke it every day if you like, it's not chemically addictive and the negative effects are negligible. It does tend to be a demotivater but what's all this rushing around for anyway? I think the pros far out weigh the cons on this one. It's a big conspiracy that it's illegal in the first place and that's the truth brother!

mushrooms/lsd/psychedelics - I really don't see how you could become addicted to any of these since in my experience after doing it you're wiped out for the next couple of days. Honestly, I really think just about everyone should try it at least once in your life. Free your mind and your ass will follow.

Oct 13, 2011, 13:37

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: