Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your favourite drug
87 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: an LSD success story

DevastatorJr. wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
coke/heroine/crack...ect, those are "bad" drugs, psychedelics are in another category IMHO.

My story is very similar to yours Mars Rover. My high school experience was pretty terrible, I was a great big nerd and constantly ridiculed for no good reason. Once I got to college I found a group of people I started experimenting with psychedelics with and the experienced totally opened me up. I realized that it didn't matter what other people thought about me and that I should feel free to be who I was. Now I'm big loud and obnoxious and don't care how weird people think I am, in fact, I sort of relish it.

Here are my personal rules for drug use:

coke - I've tried it a couple of times and have to say it's pretty scary how you want more instantly, it seems super addictive. My rule - only on New Year's, if that.

heroin/opiates - I've never shot anything but I did try a morphine pill and can't see why anyone would find this pleasurable. I've lost a couple of friends to these so my policy is to steer clear completely.

marijuana - Smoke it every day if you like, it's not chemically addictive and the negative effects are negligible. It does tend to be a demotivater but what's all this rushing around for anyway? I think the pros far out weigh the cons on this one. It's a big conspiracy that it's illegal in the first place and that's the truth brother!

mushrooms/lsd/psychedelics - I really don't see how you could become addicted to any of these since in my experience after doing it you're wiped out for the next couple of days. Honestly, I really think just about everyone should try it at least once in your life. Free your mind and your ass will follow.

Haha! free your mind and your ass will follow. i like that. great points. never tried coke/heroin...never will. i'm a psychedelic kind of person.

thinking back to my similar experience in college....that was when i discovered awesome music too. talk about improving the quality of life! i don't think i need to "trip" ever again, i believe i've gotten all could get out of it. and thats why its not addictive to me.

Oct 13, 2011, 17:36

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: