Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
New member NORMSK - come say hello!
53 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: New member NORMSK - come say hello!

My legs are quite slim although muscular and perfectly formed, I do like walking around this gorgeous area and when my back allows it I go for long walks along the coast away from the towns, I love the peace and quiet.
The Tate has been one of the most controversial things this area has ever had, there was huge opposition to it being built where it is ( it used to be the gasworks ) but in the end money talks. You're right about it being to expensive, and it's over rated too, they very rarely have local artists displayed, they're like the Tesco's of the art world.
There are some great independent galleries around St Ives though and the Barbara Hepworth museum is worth a visit.
You should have said you were down this way mate, I'd have met up with you for a coffee or something.
The seals are always around, there's actually four that hang around the harbour regularly, sometimes when the fishermen return you can watch them feeding the seals with mackerel, they move like lightning through the water.
I see dolphins quite often too, there's a pod that use the bay and beyond as their feeding ground, all the best, Joe.

Oct 19, 2011, 13:21

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: